SafeNet Assured Technologies (SafeNet AT) is a U.S. based provider of government high-assurance data security solutions. Our mission is to provide innovative solutions to protect the most vital data from the core to the cloud to the field for defense, intelligence, and civilian agencies across the U.S. Federal Government. With a concentration on Federal and other U.S. government agency requirements, SafeNet AT is better able to serve its government customers while also investing in the development of future technologies to secure the Federal Government’s most sensitive information.
SafeNet AT is a business area of Thales Defense & Security Inc. Our employees are dedicated to providing the most secure products in the industry. Many of our employees have over 20 years of experience in designing and manufacturing data security products for both government and commercial applications.
Our extensive data security experience allows us to provide one of the most broad data protection portfolios specifically focused on U.S. Federal agency requirements for protecting mission critical data in data centers, cloud environments, and field deployments. Our product portfolio includes:
- Cryptographic Key Management: Manage and securely store cryptographic keys and policies across the key management lifecycle with our hardware-based or virtualized cryptographic key management solutions: Luna Hardware Security Modules for Government and KeySecure for Government Enterprise Key Management Platform. Our solutions integrate with over 300 leading data encryption solutions from the top third-party vendors.
- Data-at-Rest Encryption: Protect data residing in databases, applications, files, and storage containers with our data encryption solutions: ProtectApp, ProtectDB, ProtectFile, ProtectV, ProtectSED, and ProtectCloudStorage. Our solutions provide granular encryption and role-based access control and integrate with our key management solutions to ensure that master keys are protected and data remains secure.
- Network Encryption: Encrypt data in transit everywhere—from network traffic between data centers and the headquarters to backup and disaster recovery sites, whether on premises or in the cloud through our high speed encryption solutions. Our CN Series Encryptors protect data, video, voice at speeds ranging from 100Gbps to 10MBPS from eavesdropping, surveillance, and interception at an affordable cost, without compromising security or performance.
- High Assurance Authentication: Control access to sensitive data and protect user identities with our high assurance authentication solutions. Available in USB (sKey 3250) and smart card (SC650) form factors, our certificate-based authenticators support numerous algorithms and digital certificates enabling strong two-factor authentication and proof-positive user identification in all PKI environments.
We Address the Most Pressing Use Cases
We offer solutions that address many of the most pressing cyber security use cases. Whether integrated with a third-party product or used as standalone solution, we can address mission-critical challenges such as:
- Data-at-Rest Encryption: protection for web and application servers, databases, virtual machines, self-encrypting drives, files, and cloud data
- Network Encryption: protection for data-in-transit with Ethernet encryption
- PKI: certificate services, credential management
- Digital Signatures: document signing, code signing
- TLS Private Key Protection: break and inspect, web servers, API gateways
- Key Lifecycle Management: on-premise, virtual, offline, tactical, and cloud key management
- Authentication: network logon, document signing, email signing, and encryption
Trusted, U.S. Based Source for Cyber Security Solutions
SafeNet AT develops, manufactures, sells, and supports our core trusted data security solutions in the U.S.
- We provide U.S. Federal agencies with solutions that have a U.S. supply chain lifecycle
- We design solutions for U.S. Federal agencies with our own maintained and compiled code
- We maintain required federal government approvals and certifications to develop, support and sell products to U.S. Federal agencies
For more information on SafeNet AT, visit www.safenetAT.com.