I-Master is a compact, lightweight airborne surveillance radar that delivers proven benefits over traditional visual based sensors, such as all-weather surveillance, pattern of life monitoring, change detection and wide area coverage.
It has the ability to accurately detect and locate moving and stationary targets at long stand-off ranges over land and sea.
- 360° surveillance capability minimizes the need of repositioning the aircraft during surveillance and enables you to still maintain contact with the target
- Single 15” gimbal unit that is simple to install, puts minimal demand on aircraft systems allowing for more time on mission
- Unique geo-location accuracies increase confidence in precisely locating targets of interest quickly
- See in detail areas of interest with ultra-fine Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) imagery
- Detect slow moving targets, such as people walking who can be detected and tracked
- See changes not detected by the human eye or camera imagery
- Use different modes to track moving targets, get imagery through cloud or even see areas of ground disturbance
- Benefit from high-performance surveillance capability on multiple aircraft types